The newest member of the Asics Gel Netburner series is the Netburner 18D and comes with many features including, DuoMax material in the midsole is positioned to enhance and support for short sprints and turns..
- Personal Heel Fit - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the players heel, creating a personalised fit.
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics standard EVA and SpEva. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- DuMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Plus 3 - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- AHAR+ This rubber is placed on the heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- Trusstic System® - Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Solyte 55 Lasting - ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.