The Intercept is the entry-level stitched panel netball in the Mitre range. It offers excellent value with a soft-feel and durable construction making the Intercept one of the most popular training netballs amongst grassroots clubs, schools and players alike.
This netball is the most popular choice of clubs and schools all over the country.
The Intercept has a stylish 'wave' emboss that doesn't just look good - it gives the ball an added grip and makes it easy to handle. A great choice where budget is key without compromising on quality. Available in Size 4 (age 10 and under) and Size 5 (age 11 to adult)
UK STANDARD DELIVERY
Usually delivered within 3-5 working days. Select UK Standard at the checkout.
£3.50 (FREE on orders over £50)
If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, you can return it to us by post.
- If for whatever reason you're unhappy with your purchase and you require a refund or replacement item you must contact us to let us know within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, email address used to pay for the item and your issue with the item.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must return your order to us for a refund.
- Items returned must be unworn and in resalable condition in all original packaging.
- Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
- In order to save you time and ensure your refunds/exchanges are processed quickly and efficiently, please follow the returns procedure below.
Please carefully check your items once they have arrived. Should you receive a faulty/damaged item please email us at email@example.com stating your Order Number and the nature of the fault.
Include a Returns Note
Please write a note detailing which item(s) you are returning, quantity, and reason for return. You must include all the paperwork that was delivered with the item. Place in parcel with items being returned. When returning Netball Trainers please do not tape up the box.
Package your item securely and send to
Returns at Nutz About Netball ltd
6 Packwood Chase, Chadderton, OL9 0PG
Get some proof of postage
We recommend you send your return using a secure or trackable method– i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery – and that you retain your proof of postage. Until we receive your return to our warehouse, the items and their condition are your responsibility.
What happens next?
You will receive an Email confirmation
We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Please note returns can take up to 10 days to be processed.
Your refund will be processed
Your refund will be credited back by the same way as you paid. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.